Wednesday, April 13, 2016

More Movies - Follow the Rooster, Cute Newt, and Mirror Dog


I've been entertaining myself by making short videos of the animals, and using the video editor app on my phone.  The app has about 25 free "songs" that I can pick from for background music, and there are several special effects I can select too.  The chickens and pigs are pretty good sports, and don't let me and my video making interfere with their business.  



Watching the flock eat is one of my favorite things.  It's fun to try to focus on an individual bird and see how long I can keep up with it before I get distracted by silly guineas, cute dogs, or when a pig runs and falls in a hole - ha!  Enjoy!


Newt is hard to capture in action because as soon as she realizes she's the star of the show, she can't resist playing up for the camera.  


What a flirt!


Puck gets a little camera shy when he's the focus of my attention.  Luckily, he's a natural star!



Things got a little weird with this one.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...