Monday, April 14, 2008

Blue Bus Welcome


Because I have spent so much time day-dreaming about having my very own old blue school bus home, and so many hours living vicariously through the online stories of other house bus and house truck conversions, I want to record and share my own bus adventures. My old blue bus dream is coming true at last! I am taking photos of all the exciting details, but surprising as it may seem, there are not that many people in my real world life that are fighting over who gets to see them first. By creating this online diary of the bus not only will I get to dwell on the accomplishments of our amateur craftsmanship and tell the stories about how this all came to be, maybe somewhere out there in cyber-land there are others who are dreaming of, or building, their own bus paradise who might like to see what I'm up to.

The following posts will tell this story.


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...