Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Quotes from the Kid on the Plane


Guys? Guys? Are we in the sky yet?

We're lifting up!

Daddy, I can't see out the window! I cant see out the window!

Mommy, I can see everything! I can see everything!

Are we going to keep going higher and higher?

When do we get the snacks?


Do you see what the clouds look like up here?  What are those white things?

Mommy, the snacks are coming! The snacks are coming.

We're so high, I can see the mountains.


Juice!

We're above the clouds, Daddy.  We're above the clouds.


Ahhhhhh. I was thirsty.

Are we going down, guys?


There's the city.

I see the water.  I think those are probably boats.  Mom, are those white things boats?


Guys! Guys! 

Yay!  Let's get off.  What's taking so long?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...