Thursday, March 21, 2019

Day Six, Exploring


On their sixth day, I noticed increased activity in the baby goats.  They started to spend more time awake, bouncing around and exploring. 


They even ventured outside the stall and were seen out in the sun, exploring their surroundings, but always close to their mother. 


The barn has never had so many regular visitors! 


Even the cat came to see what all the fuss was about. 


Peaches is so patient.  She doesn't mind if we are there, she stands for them to nurse, with her back legs slightly bowed, and slowly chews her cud. 


Settle in for some quality baby goat viewing!  I kept changing positions trying to capture their antics.  By the end of the video they really get moving.  I can spend many minutes watching them discover their world, but I finally stopped filming when my knees got tired of squatting!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...