Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Signs of Spring

Signs of Spring:

1.  The crocus are blooming!
2.  Eggs!  Every day.
3.  I've been exploring all the nooks and crannies of my yard looking for a hidden Pork Fat nest hoping to find blue eggs. No luck. 
4.  Mud and rain.  Lots of both.
5.  I found a little garter snake sunning himself on the wooden pallet wall of the compost bin I use for large yard waste materials, such as sticks.
6.  The frogs and birds are singing.
7.  I got my first sunburn and we've been grilling.
8.  I'm finding the chickens to be extra photogenic.
9.  I'm so busy with spring time projects that I'm writing lame blog posts on my cell phone while in the car just so I can share my most recent favorite spring time photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...